Once the Princely Residence, now the Town Hall
Former Princely Residence
The Former Princely Residence was once the medieval Bronnbach Cloisters. The complex of buildings was enlarged in the 17th/18th century with the addition of a lavish Baroque hall to accommodate the court of the catholic Princely House.
The Princely Family used it as a court until 1781. The Royal Court was repurposed as the town hall during the 1970s, a function that it fulfils to this day.