Marvel at the remarkably colourful windows in St. Mary's Chapel, Wertheim!
St. Mary’s Chapel
When Wertheim adopted the protestant faith in 1521/22 as the Reformation spread, the chapel was no longer needed and was leased to merchants who used it as a warehouse. It was taken over, renovated and consecrated by the protestant church in the early 20th century. The chapel’s colourful stained glass windows are particularly remarkable. The statue of Mary to the right of the entrance is a copy of the Kürnbach Madonna.